One of our favourite things about this blog is the opportunity to meet and work with other bloggers (click here to see some of our faves). We have met some incredible people through Facebook & Instagram groups, our blog posts, and blogger meet-ups. There are plenty of geniuses out there, and it’s so exciting to find them and collaborate with them!
Check out some of the work we have done with and for other bloggers:
From time to time, we will write a full post for another blogger or publication. We love these opportunities as it gives us the chance to share something we are passionate about or know a lot about, or to explore a type of content we do not normally share on our own blog.
- Romantic Things to do in London – Two Drifters
- London Tips from a Local – Wandertooth
- Travel Fashion & Beauty Guest Author (Kelly) – Emily Luxton Travels
- 5 Places to Meet New Travel Buddies – Girls vs. Globe
It is common in the blogging world for bloggers to reach out to each other for experiences, photos, or information to share with their readers. We love these collaborative posts because we can share some items that we don’t have enough for to make a full blog post, or share experiences with readers who do not know us yet.
Thank you to all of the bloggers who have included us in your posts – you are all so talented and we love the ideas behind each and every one of these collaborative posts.
- What Kelly wish she knew before moving abroad – Travel Pray Love
- View from the Washington Monument – Postcards from Ivi
- Kelly’s worst sunburn yet – Traveling Honeybird
- Handy student travel tips – Bel Around the World
- Eating a burger is our top recommendation for Berlin – Global Brunch
- Our favorite romantic winter destination – Two Drifters
- One of our favorite places to visit in England – Travel Stories Untold
Our Collaborative Posts
Many thanks to all of the bloggers who have helped us make some of our posts so awesome! We love working with you, and cannot wait to work with you more in the future.
- Around the World in 18 Wines
- The 18 Most Romantic Experiences in Europe
- 25 Photos of the Swiss Alps that will Leave You Dreaming
- The Best Destinations for Craft Beer Lovers
- Romantic Hotels in the UK & Ireland
- Adult-Friendly Christmas Markets in the UK
Would you like to collaborate with us?
Contact us for more information!